Sunday, January 27, 2019

Welcome to the Archive!

Welcome to the Archive of Anomalies! I would offer to give you a tour of the place, but at this point I'm as new to it as you are.

This is my first foray into blogging, and I have decided to open up a blog to talk about Dungeons and Dragons, one of my hobbies. I'll be creating home brew content for the latest edition of the game (5e, at the time of this post), but I'll also be talking about historical events, political regimes, societies, and cultures to provide inspiration for dungeon masters and world builders alike. Who knows- you might even learn something in the process.

I'm not an expert at either 5e Dungeons and Dragons, nor am I a professional historian. That said, I'm passionate and eager about this project, and I hope to deliver quality content to you fine readers.

Updates will be weekly, posted on Sundays, and I plan on alternating every week between a piece of home brew (usually a subclass, but possibly some magic items or spells, maybe even a new class altogether if I'm feeling ambitious), and a post about some facet of history I think would be cool to draw inspiration from in building a custom campaign.

So, here's hoping that this blog is a success! The first actual post will be coming up fairly shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment